Portland, Oregon [December 9, 2020 ]: CedCommerce has launched three new extensions for the sellers to expand their business in the SEA market this 12.12 festive season. The newly launched extensions are:
- Qoo10 Magento 2 Multi-Channel Integration
- Shopee Magento 2 Multi-Channel Integration
- JD Magento 2 Multi-Channel Integration
Simplifying the multichannel selling process, these extensions will help the merchants to not only sell in the SEA region but also globally through this powerful automated tool. To maximize the potential of your selling campaign in the South East Asian region you can simultaneously sell on these top 3 marketplaces from a single centralized dashboard.
Mr. Abhishek Jaiswalfounder of CedCommerce comments that “It is a great move by the Magento Integration Team and we are happy to help merchants on a larger scale. Our team has always been considerate about what would be the best way for sellers to start on their journey to sell on such wide markets. This is a keen step for merchants to expand their business this festive season.”
Where To Download These Magento 2 Integration?
The newly released extensions are also available on Magento Marketplace. Here are the links:
“Learn the significance of 12.12 Sale from the perspective of SEA based seller here: All You Need To Know About 1212 sale”
Mr. Deepak Guptathe Magento Development Lead of CedCommerce, quotes that “Seeing the sales skyrocket during the previous festive seasons, we wanted to ensure a smooth selling on the 12.12 sales for the Asia based retailers. So, we had to design and come up with something that could eradicate their concerns and not add to those. As a consequence, we are happy to launch these three world-class extensions that’ll help both the small and big businesses.”
Features Of Newly Launched Extensions:
- Bulk Product Upload: List products in bulk on the marketplace and save your time.
- Profile-based Product Upload: The integrations enable you to assign products into the profile, hence making it more organized to upload products based on profiles.
- Smooth Inventory Management: With CedCommerce integrations for Magento 2, inventory is synchronised at regular intervals of time.
- Monitored Order Management: Manage all the orders easily from your Magento 2 seller panel dashboard with our extensions.
- Order Auto Acknowledgement: Whenever new orders are received on the marketplace they are automatically acknowledged on the Magento 2 store using the extension.
- Live Order Notification: Sellers will be notified through an email on every order and product activity made on the marketplace.
Additional Features by CedCommerce:
- 24 X 7 Customer Support
- Dedicated developer for your account
- Extension Documentation:
Renowned worldwide as one of the world’s leading e-commerce web development companies, CedCommerce makes the multi-channel selling process easy for sellers worldwide on various marketplaces. It helps merchants to easily list their goods on leading e-commerce websites with frameworks such as Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, OpenCart, and many others with its wide range of solutions.
The post CedCommerce enables Magento merchants to Expand in SEA region with 3 New Extensions Launch appeared first on CedCommerce Blog.